Zbigniew (Zibi) is a Managing Director and Coach. He has coached and consulted in a wide range of communication and sales development related areas inclu---g Leadership, Sales and Team Development.
In addition to coaching sales executives, Zibi works with client teams to help them win business. This involves provi---g clients with professional bit team coaching and strategic planning based on Target Account Selling methodology, to assist them in retaining contracts in a competitive environment.
Prior to establishing a training and consulting company in 1997 in Poland, Zibi spent 3 years working at Price Waterhouse IPG as a freelance trainer, at Phare Programme as a marketing consultant and at World Bank as a sales consultant. His past roles include Sales Management for FMCG company and a few entrepreneurial projects in publishing and consulting as a business owner. His industry experience has given him a thorough understan---g of marketing and strategic sales development.
• Consultant and Trainer in the Sales, Management and Marketing sectors
• Executive Coaching
• Project Management
• Train the Trainer
Previous industry experience:
• Masters in Business Administration for executives from US Pacific Lutheran University
• Graduate American Management Associates and Danish Technological Institute training programmes
• Business scholarships in New York, Chicago, Orlando, London and Lyon
• Certified Master TetraMap Facilitator
• Accredited coach of Target Account Selling
• Graduate in Material Science and Technology, Poland
Why clients should choose Zibi:
• You want your team to win business and retain contracts in a competitive environment.
• For his field experience in sales and sales management, which together with his coaching methods help him to build effective teams
What clients can expect from Zibi:
• Lively workshops, where he shares best practice in the field of coaching, sales management and customer service.
• Schering Plough
• BPH Bank
• Raiffeisen Bank
• PZU Group
• Price Waterhouse IPG