Peter Maw has been provi---g management consulting and training in Vancouver, B.C. since 1978. He works extensively in the US and Canada engaged in Leadership and Management development, Environmental Health and Safety, Customer Service Excellence and Sales Force Effectiveness.
He works with senior executives, supervisors and operators and helps organizations execture strategy and acheive specific goals..
He launched his business career with Xerox Canada, Inc. as a sales representative in Vancouver. He went on to manage Xerox Canada’s Sales Training function at the Xerox International Center for Training and Management Development in Leesburg, Virginia. He returned to field operations as Sales Manager in the Vancouver Branch. Some years later he established his consulting business.
Peter has been an advisor at Vancouver Community College and the Junior League of Vancouver. He has lectured at Simon Fraser University, University of Victoria, British Columbia Institute of Technology, The Knowledge Network and Outward Bound.
He resides in White Rock, British Columbia where he enjoys sailing, golfing, running, family activities and gardening.
• Skill development
• Capability and behavior application
• Coaching at all levels
Previous industry experience:
• Finance / Banking
• Business Administration on a foreign Student Scholarship at Foothill College in California,
• Marketing Management Graduate at the British Columbia Institute of Technology
• Attended the Executive Development Program at Xerox International Center for Training and Management Development
Why clients should choose Peter:
• His ability to bring people together
• His enjoyment of working in a collaborative environment
• Works effectively with individuals at all levels in organizations
• Irving Oil
• Spectra Energy
• Pratt & Whitney Canada
• Manulife Financial
• TD Canada Trust