Mick is a management practitioner with the main focus on Process Improvement, Project Management, and Strategic Business Development; Process Re-engineering, Implementation, Facilitation and Change Management. Other areas of expertise and involvement include the management and coor---ation of financial SOX compliance.
In the environment of a global international company he championed the analysis and implementation of strategic customer driven business reengineering initiatives designed to improve organizational and process performance through Lean Management. He has specific expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma Management, Process Improvement, Project Management, and Managing across Cultures as well as management of SOX compliance within a country and regional organisation.
His original background is in Manufacturing where he collected useful practical hands on experience in production management and continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Process and Continuous improvement
- Project ManagementImplementation of Strategic Change
- Training & Facilitation
- SOX Compliance
- Change Management
- Lean manufacturing
- 20 years shop floor and production management experience gained with a global automotive Tier 1 Supplier
International System and Process ERP implementation across all business functions
- Operational management experience within a European organisation
- BA (Hons) Business
- CAPM (Project Management)
Why clients should choose Mick:
Versatile and hands on with broad experience in driving change at local, national, regional and international level. Adaptable to different industries and operating at all levels of management. Knowledgeable in the application of the most relevant tools within the range of learning, development and business development to meet customer needs.
What can clients expect from Mick?
- Professional and enthusiastic work accor---g to the clients’ criteria
- Reliable and diligent to see a job well done……..