Karen is an experienced organisational development expert, having worked for 15 years in-house with British Airways, Xerox & Cadbury Schweppes, and for the last 10 years as a consultant. Karen is passionate about creating sustainable change and helping organisations harness people’s discretionary contribution. Each project she does integrates innovation and experience.
Karen does have a few off-the-shelf offerings but mostly draws on 25 years of experience of fin---g unique and original solutions to issues around development of people and organisations. Her work is characterised by buil---g long lasting relationships with clients – several of whom she has worked with for more than 6 years.
• leadership development
• facilitation of groups
• organizational change
• trainer development
• culture change
• Talent management development
• Competency definition and assessment
• Assessment and development centres
Previous industry experience:
• Luxury goods
• IT Services
• BSc In Psychology
• Masters in Organisational Psychology
• Various Psychometric testing creditations
Why clients should choose Karen:
• Experience of variety of multinational organisations.
• Working as a partner to jointly develop and/or facilitate solutions with internal teams.
• An honest individual who operates with a high degree of integrity and has turned down work where it threatened to compromise certain beliefs and values.
What clients can expect from Karen:
• An independent and honest perspective
• Creativity, challenge and fun
• An approach focused on listening to the client and working collaboratively to find a good solution