Sara Ashworth Babin is a seasoned international consultant with 20 years’ experience working in the USA, Great Britain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and France. Her diverse career includes finance, project management, editing and professional coaching.
Due to her career experience and educational background in International Relations, Sara has become a specialist in Executive Coaching for multinationals and leaders working in an international environment. She has developed a solid set of tools and techniques based on case studies and role plays to lead and develop seminars for diverse business situations. She holds dual nationality American/French and leads her trainings in English and French.
• team synergy
Previous industry experience:
• BA, International Relations and Political Science
• Certified TetraMap Facilitator
Why clients should choose Sara?
• Professional, inspirational, top tier coaching
What clients can expect from Sara:
• Clear, usable methods and tools to succeed.
• Olivier Lacheze-Beer, President, Inchigo
• BNP Parisbas
• Microsoft Europe