Robin is a science graduate with a Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma. With over 30 years’ successful commercial, project management, recruitment and line management experience, Robin has the British Psychological Society Test User Occupational Ability (Level A) and Occupational Personality (Level B) certificates in psychometric testing. He is a qualified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Advanced DISC practitioner with experience in career counselling, performance coaching, training and team building. Calm and confident with a positive outlook, he is an empathetic communicator, team player and facilitative business leader.
• Communication and interpersonal skills developed through sales, recruitment and management experience
• Confident presenter using a variety of media and working with small or large groups
• Continual development of self and others through coaching, mentoring and training
• Project and line management experience developed through responsibility for planning, resourcing, and training teams of personnel in sales and clinical research
• Ability to motivate whether working within a team, leading a team, managing others or working alone
• Performance improvement through objective setting, appraisals and feedback
• Personality assessment using psychometric analysis (Myers-Briggs, EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360 and DISC practitioner)
• Practical experience of Windows, Microsoft Office software and the Internet
Previous industry experience
• Ethical pharmaceuticals
• Contract Research Organisations (CROs)
• Human resources
• Professional services (Legal, Finance)
• British Psychological Society, Test User Occupational Ability (Level A) and Occupational Personality (Level B)
• Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-i 360) certification
• Nine Conversations in Leadership TM WorldsView Accredited Facilitator
• TetraMap TM facilitation certification
• OPP Myers-Briggs (Step II) practitioner
• Thomas International Aptitude and Ability practitioner
• Language and Behaviour Practitioner
• Thomas International DISC (Advanced) / Emotional Intelligence practitioner
• Northern Council of Further Education, Level 3 Certificate in Emotional Intelligence
• OPP Myers-Briggs (Step I) practitioner
• Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma
• Durham University, BSc (Hons) Biology “Cell physiology and biochemistry”
Why clients should choose Robin:
• Using emotional intelligence as the basis for change; Robin explores practical issues rather than theoretical concepts by concentrating on the work itself, its impact on others and the individual’s personal development through empowerment.
• Robin uses a wide range of psychometric instruments, including DISC (Advanced) and Myers Briggs Type Indicator. The work involves helping managers and leaders develop business performance through increased self awareness and better understanding of others.
What clients can expect from Robin:
• Robin’s style, as a facilitative, consultative leader, is to encourage delegates to take responsibility and to get involved in a range of practical, business-focused, yet fun, interventions that aid and encourage learning on a one-to-one or group basis.
• After working with Robin, people understand themselves better and how they work with others. They are more aware of their strengths and limitations and how they can use these in an empathetic manner to enhance their performance inside and outside of the work environment.
• LF Europe
• The University of Manchester
• Central Manchester and Manchester Children’s University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Royal Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
• NW Fire Control
• National School of Government
• National Commercial Bank / Alalhi Bank, Jeddah
• Graham & Brown