Unlike most Management Trainers and Consultants, Markus started “early” working as a Trainer, Coach and Facilitator and then, after seven years of delivery in the field, he joined an international mid cap company to gain more organizational experience as a branch manager and corporate sales manager. In 2010, with much more knowledge and understanding, he returned to being a Trainer and Coach again.
Markus cares about sustainable training results. He is passionate about effective communication since he believes that the way leaders communicate has a great impact on the results that they and their staff produce.
• Leadership Development:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict solving
- Team building
- Basic & Senior Leadership Skills
- Coaching for Leaders
• Train the Trainer:
- Accelerated Learning as Workshop Design
- Presentation Skills
- Facilitation of Workshops
• Workshop Facilitation
• Individual Coaching
Previous industry experience:
• Wholesale, Retail, Information Services (IT)
• Electrical Industry, Local Government, Service Industry
• Masters degree in communication science and psychology
• Sales consultant of financial services
• Management Trainer
• Accredited Team Management Trainer and Consultant (after Margerison-McCann)
• Current course: Systemic Organisational Consulting
Why clients should choose Markus:
• Creative with activating methods, believes that learning can be “fun”.
• Markus is sharp minded and constructive in his feedback.
What clients can expect from Markus:
• Professional and effective trainings, delivered with passion and competence
• Aiming to make a real difference
• Accelerated Learning methods and a profound work experience
• targo Unternehmensberatung GmbH
• Team Schuster Consulting
• go! Akademie AG
• Bayerische Akademie für Werbung und Marketing