Leo Flanagan creates talent management, organization effectiveness (OE) and learning strategies that align and drive business, marketing, and client management to stimulate sustained, profitable growth. A hallmark of his work is aligning the talent strategy with business, brand and client strategies. A core principle of his approach is that talent, OE and learning strategies should produce a measurable ROI.
Leo often partners with senior leaders of global financial firms. He is a strategic advisor to CEOs on: building Board confidence in top teams; rekindling employee engagement to drive growth while mitigating risk; and assessing and developing “Ready Now” and “ 2 – 5 Year” successors. Working with CHRs, Leo has developed and partnered in the implementation of strategic talent strategies that not only build a robust talent pipeline but produce measurable financial results. Leo also works with leaders challenged by reduced resources, falling revenues, increased regulatory requirements, and new client demands. He builds top leadership teams that are focused, decisive and exceptional. He uses the Growth Initiator™ to enable teams to identify, prototype and execute innovative products and businesses while building their personal leadership capabilities.
He resides with his family in Stamford, CT.
• Board confidence in top teams
• Rekindling employee engagement to drive growth while mitigating risk
• Strategic talent strategies
• B.A. from Fordham University with a double major in Psychology and Sociology
• M.A. in Social Psychology from Hunter College
• Ph.D. in Psychology from the City University of New York
• Psychologist in the State of New York