Keith has lived and worked in three countries and brings with him more than twelve years of people development roles. He has designed and led numerous training programs globally across 20 countries.
As an expert in diversity, Keith showcases his extensive practical experience by bringing diverse teams together. His main focus of work includes global teaming, communicating and leading across cultures.
Keith’s experience in the global and multicultural arena is bolstered by a strong academic background and six years as lecturer and examiner at a local polytechnic. He was also appointed Examiner with the Chartered Institute of Marketing, U.K. (CIMUK), and is also a Ministry of Education, Singapore-approved instructor. His focus was on global business, intercultural management, strategic marketing and electronic marketing. He is also currently a guest lecturer at 5 Chinese universities.
An accomplished public speaker, Keith has been an invited keynote speaker on people management issues at local and overseas conferences. Keith says that “Trust is a foundation for high performance. With trust, you get commitment from the heart.”
• Cross-Cultural Management
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Effective Communication
• Global Teams
Previous industry experience:
• Sales and Marketing
• Master of Business Administration, University of Western Australia
• Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Bradford
Why clients should choose Keith:
• You need a lively, hands-on workshop that stretches the minds of the participants.
• You want to bring diverse teams together so that they can appreciate each other and tap on each other’s strengths.
• You want to initiate change and explore different strategies to reach greater effectiveness.
• You want to lead, influence, and motivate the global workforce.
What clients can expect from Keith:
• Interactive lively workshops, keynotes and impressive performance coaching.
• Sense of humor, practical examples and exceptional exercises coupled with real stories from around the world!
• Cisco Systems
• Evonik Degussa
• Infineon Technologies
• Macquarie Bank