Karen is an experienced organisational development expert, having worked for 15 years in-house with British Airways, Xerox & Cadbury Schweppes, and for the last 10 years as a consultant. Karen is passionate about creating sustainable change and helping organisations harness people’s discretionary contribution. Each project she does integrates innovation and experience.
Karen does have a few off-the-shelf offerings but mostly draws on 25 years of experience of finding unique and original solutions to issues around development of people and organisations. Her work is characterised by building long lasting relationships with clients – several of whom she has worked with for more than 6 years.
• leadership development
• facilitation of groups
• organizational change
• trainer development
• culture change
• Talent management development
• Competency definition and assessment
• Assessment and development centres
Previous industry experience:
• Luxury goods
• IT Services
• BSc In Psychology
• Masters in Organisational Psychology
• Various Psychometric testing creditations
Why clients should choose Karen:
• Experience of variety of multinational organisations.
• Working as a partner to jointly develop and/or facilitate solutions with internal teams.
• An honest individual who operates with a high degree of integrity and has turned down work where it threatened to compromise certain beliefs and values.
What clients can expect from Karen:
• An independent and honest perspective
• Creativity, challenge and fun
• An approach focused on listening to the client and working collaboratively to find a good solution