Graduated as a Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, from 2001 Enrico focused his professional interest around Coaching, Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Development. Enrico is now Executive Coach PCC (Professional Certified Coach from International Coach Federation) and Trainer and Facilitator. He mainly Coaches Senior Managers and Line Managers in the areas of change management, leadership, people management, personal effectiveness, performance, team work and life balance.
Enrico loves to help corporations to make cultural transformations and implement a coaching mindset. He has been a Member of the Board of Directors of the Italian Chapter of International Coach Federation from November 2006 to February 2009 contributing in these years to the development of the culture of the profession of Coaching in Italy. Enrico is Co-Author of the Book “Il Coaching per te” (Coaching for You) published nation-wide in Italy.
• Emotional Intelligence
• Change Management
• Team Working
• Work-life balance
Previous industry experience:
• Fashion and Retail
• Real Estate
• PCC Certification (Professional Certified Coach) – International Coach Federation
• Corporate Coaching Program (Training for Corporate Coaching accredited by the International Coach Federation as ACTP, Accredited Coaching Training Program) – Corporate Coach U –
• Team Coaching – Accredited Training as Continuing Coaching Education from International Coach Federation – Escuela Europea de Coaching –
• Professional Coaching Mastery “Coaching Pro” – Advanced Training for the preparation to the Professional Certified Coach – Life Coach Lab –
• Individual Effectiveness e Team Effectiveness Certification (Emotional Intelligence Assessment tool) JCA Occupational Psychologists – UK
• Being an authentic Leader (Leadership and Emotional Intelligence) – Ripple Leadership – UK
• ACC Certification (Associate Certified Coach) – International Coach Federation
• Emotional intelligence: how manage own emotions (Training of High Formation) Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Cattolica University) – Milan
• Emotional intelligence: awareness and communication of the emotions (Improvment Training) Università degli Studi di Siena (University of Siena)
• Graduated as a Doctor in Medicine and Surgery at the Università degli Studi di Milano – (University of Milan)
Why clients should choose Enrico:
• Passion, opening, sensibility, effectiveness.
• Enrico has a great passion for human relationships and firmly believes in the potential and talents in each of us.
• He is open to discovering with his clients deep changes that can allow them to grow and to progress.
• Enrico is a Coach that combines sensibility and empathy to achieve the objectives of the client.
• The result from a survey performed on his own Corporate Coaching Clients undertaken by the Lore International Institute about the effectiveness of Coaching by Enrico, performed in November 2008, showed his score to be 4,37 in a score range from 1 to 5.
What clients can expect from Enrico:
• Pharmaceutical: Chiesi, GSK, Novartis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Allergan.
• Bank: Intesa San Paolo
• Fashion and Retail: IAC, Rodrigo, Sir Bonser, Alan Devis, Mantero
• Engineering: Smiths, John Crane, Hypertac
• Real Estate: Cosmo REB, SDA Consulting
• University: Università della Valle D’Aosta, Istituto Universitario in Scienze della Mediazione Linguisitca di Varese
• Other: ATM, Ferrero, SKY TV, Federlegno, QB Group, Fastweb